July 2-4 (SOLD OUT - Sign Up)
ROOMS & RETREAT INVESTMENT
Prices are per person exclusive of flights and transfers.
Bookings are first come first served and are subject to our booking terms & conditions.
Shared Twin Room
- £349 -
A room shared between 2 guests with single beds, wardrobe space and a shared bathroom
July 2-4: SOLD OUT
July 17-19: SOLD OUT
Private Penthouse Room
- £375 -
A room with a view! A king sized bed, wardrobe space and a shared bathroom
July 2-4: SOLD OUT
July 17-19: SOLD OUT
Introducing Salt Sisterhood Beginners Surf & Yoga weekends! Have you ever wanted to try surfing but felt a bit intimidated? Or maybe wanted to learn with a smaller group of like minded ladies? Then this retreat weekend is definitely for you. Whether you are joining us with friends or coming alone, we will make your first experience of surfing one to remember for all of the right reasons. We are passionate about helping women to gain confidence in the water and waves by providing a supportive and friendly environment, holding space for you to feel empowered during your surfing journey. We understand that the water and the waves can seem intimidating, but with the right kind of encouragement from friendly and supportive teachers you will feel safe and relaxed in the water and learn how to ride your very first waves with confidence. We pride ourselves on only accepting a very small group of just 6 ladies maximum on our retreat, meaning that you will always get the one to one attention and support that you need.
Your retreat home - A luxury townhouse within easy reach of Cornwall's best surfing spots...
The Salt Sisterhood Beginners Surf & Yoga Weekend in Cornwall
Women's only surf and yoga weekend
Maximum 6 guests
This weekend retreat is designed specifically for beginner surfers, we will guide you through the first steps to popping up and riding your very first waves with confidence. Our aim is to empower you in the water! Our friendly and patient surf coach will encourage you and give you personalised tips and feedback on how to improve your surfing. Our small retreat group of 6 means that you will always get the attention and support that you need.
Your surfing lessons will be complimented by a blissfully restorative surf specific Yoga class designed to help your muscles relax and unwind after all that hard work paddling! You don't need to have practiced any yoga before.
We will enjoy a hearty and healthy homemade breakfast together each morning at the retreat house to give you all the energy you need for your surf lessons. For lunch we will take you to some of our favourite local spots to eat, and in the evenings we will book a table at the best restaurants in the foodie heaven that is Falmouth.
- 2 nights accommodation at The Salt House - a beautifully calm and relaxing townhouse located in Falmouth with stunning sea views.
- Delicious and healthy homemade breakfast each morning using locally sourced ingredients. If you have any dietary requirements we would be happy to accommodate you, just let us know!
- Dinner reservations at our favourite restaurants in Falmouth.
- A Yoga class with your teacher & host Lauren who will guide you safely through your practice no matter your level of yoga. All mats and props will be provided.
- 3 Surf lessons with our supportive coach & qualified lifeguard. All surf equipment is provided.
- Transport to and from our surf spots. We will use our local knowledge to find the best possible waves for you to have great surf lesson.
- Photos of your surf sessions to keep and share with your friends and family.
- A Salt Sisterhood goody bag filled with ocean friendly and sustainable brands that we love.
Falmouth is a fun and vibrant town located on the south coast of Cornwall within easy reach of a wide range of local surfing beaches. Cornwall has the unique benefit of having both a north and a south facing coast - which means we have a great choice of surf spots to choose from depending on the conditions on the day.