The Salt Sisterhood X OGNX Competition
Being in or near the ocean has immense health benefits, so we’re offering you the chance to get in the water and learn to surf or improve your green wave skills at our Surf Sisterhood retreat this September! We’ve partnered with fair and sustainable Yoga brand OGNX to give you the chance to win a free place at our Surf Sisterhood retreat in Cornwall worth £750, PLUS an outfit from the OGNX new collection. The dates of our retreat are September 5th-12th this year, and all you need to do to enter is follow the steps below...
What you can win:
1 x Tie Dye top from OGNX
1 x pair of Blue Pattern Leggings from OGNX
1x Yoga and Surf retreat in Cornwall worth £750
How to Enter...
By entering this competition, you're agreeing to our terms of entry (see below). You can unsubscribe from Salt Sisterhood emails at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.
We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. By subscribing, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Learn more about Mailchimp's privacy practices here.
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
1. The prize draw is brought to you by The Salt Sisterhood, Budock Terrace, Falmouth, Cornwall TR11 3NB.
2. The prize draw is open to all Europe residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of The Salt Sisterhood, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
3. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
4. Only one entry per person is permitted.
5. To enter prize draw a valid email address must be submitted on entrants must follow @thesaltsisterhood and @ognxyoga accounts on Instagram as well as tag two friends on the competition post in order for the entry to be valid.
6. Competition closes at 12pm on 27th August 2019. Entries received at any time after the closing time and date will not be considered as a valid entry into the prize draw.
7. The Salt Sisterhood accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
8. A winner will be selected from all valid entries via a random draw. Prize winners will be notified by e-mail within 1 day of the closing date. If the prize is not claimed within two days of the prize winner being notified, The Salt Sisterhood reserves the right to award the prize to a runner up in accordance with the process described above.
9. The winner will receive the prize set out below.
- 1 x Top by OGNX
- 1x Pair of Leggings by OGNX
- A free place on the September Surf Sisterhood retreat with The Salt Sisterhood - retreat dates September 5th-12th, 2019.
10. The winner is responsible for their own travel arrangements to Cornwall for the retreat. All booking formalities must be completed, and The Salt Sisterhood shall have no responsibility or liability in respect of any travel arrangements.
11. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
12. The Salt Sisterhood reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond The Salt Sisterhood's control should arise and make it necessary to do so.
13. The decision of The Salt Sisterhood regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
14. The surname of the winner will be obtainable for three months from the closing date of the prize draw upon application to The Salt Sisterhood (Winner Details Request).
15. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Salt Sisterhood reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
16. The Salt Sisterhood reserves the right to hold, void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
17. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
18. If consent is given: 1) Entrants' personal details may be stored and otherwise processed by The Salt Sisterhood. 2) Entrants’ information may also be passed on to OGNX.
19. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.