A Women's Surf & Yoga Retreat
September 5-12, 2019
(per person exclusive of flights and transfers.)
Shared Twin Room - £750 (SOLD OUT)
Shared Double Penthouse Room for 2 friends sharing - £850 (SOLD OUT)
OUR 2019 DATES ARE NOW SOLD OUT - SIGN UP HERE TO HEAR ABOUT OUR 2020 DATES VERY SOON!
In a mainly male dominated sport, we feel there's really something to be said for having a tribe of women to head into the waves with. Our Surf Sisterhood Cornwall Retreat has been created for women from all walks of life and all abilities of surfing. Whether picking up a board for the first time or beginning to explore the face of the wave, traveling solo or with your lady slider friends, this week is for you if you are looking for stunning scenery, quiet line-ups, soul nourishing yoga, a slower pace of life and a supportive environment surrounded by fellow sisters of the sea.
Escape to Cornwall with us this autumn, one of the most beautiful times of year to visit this magical part of the world. The summer months have warmed up the oceans and all the crowds have all gone - leaving us free to explore this stunning coastline and discover hidden surf gems around every corner.
The Salt House
Your retreat home - A luxury townhouse within easy reach of Cornwall's best surfing spots...
Salt Sisterhood Surf & Yoga Retreat, Cornwall
September 5-12, 2019
Women's only surf and yoga retreat
Maximum 6 guests
No matter your level of surfing, we aim to help you achieve your personal goals in the water whether that be standing up for the very first time or transitioning from whitewater to green waves. Our Surf Sisterhood retreats aim to empower you in the water! Our friendly and patient surf coach will encourage you and give personalised tips and feedback on how to improve your surfing.
In the mornings we will wake up and invigorate with an energising vinyasa flow class with options available for all levels of practitioner. In the evenings we will wind down with more restorative practices including Yin Yoga. Lauren will guide you through these practices with a compassionate approach, always encouraging you to rest when you need to and to look after your body - be kind to yourself! It does not matter how much yoga you have practiced before, Lauren will be there to guide you through the alignment of the postures and holding space for your practice, giving different options throughout our classes.
We will enjoy a hearty and healthy homemade breakfast together each morning at the retreat house to give you all the energy you need for your surf sessions. For lunch we will take you to some of our favourite local spots to eat, and in the evening you are free to explore the foodie heaven that is the town of Falmouth!
- 7 nights accommodation at The Salt House - a typical character townhouse in Falmouth with stunning panoramic views out across the harbour.
- Delicious and healthy homemade breakfast each morning using locally sourced ingredients. If you have any dietary requirements we would be happy to accommodate you, just let us know!
- Yoga classes with your teacher & host Lauren who will guide you safely through your practice no matter your level of yoga. We will enjoy both flowing energetic classes as well as more restorative practices including yin yoga. All mats and props will be provided.
- Daily trips to the surf where we will use our local knowledge to find the best possible waves for you to have great surf each day!
- A trip to OPEN SURF where you can see surfboards being shaped, find out how a board is made, buy some gorgeous plants and have the most delicious cake and coffee. Next door we will find local surf brand Finisterre and clean water warriors Surfers Against Sewage.
Falmouth is a fun and vibrant town located on the south coast of Cornwall within easy reach of a wide range of local surfing beaches. Cornwall has the unique benefit of having both a north and a south facing coast - which means we have a great choice of surf spots to choose from depending on the conditions on the day.